domenica 26 febbraio 2012

again

Another week is gone, and nothing happened. I'm trying to write my resume in English, and it isn't simple for a lot of reasons:

1. I worked for 13 years

2. 12 years I worked for the same company: it means that I have a lot of experience, but always in the same field.

3. I never write a resume. In my life I always worked, but job came to me....

4. I haven't an example resume (the www.pmi.org site is under maintenance, and the canadian government's sites are not so usefull...)

5. I have to choose my path.... PMP Certification or Experience-based work? Then the time. Not so much, in a week of hard work....

3 commenti:

  1. I would be glad to help you with your resume if you send me a copy.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you! But the real problem is that I haven't an English Resume, I'm writing it! But I'll send you a copy soon as possible!

    RispondiElimina